RESTAURANT CURBSIDE PICKUP
Our hearts go out to all affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This unprecedented crisis is challenging for every individual, family, community and our businesses.
As the pandemic disrupts our normal routines, Carefree restaurants are reaching out to offer the community curbside pickup. Please support our local restaurant community during this difficult time.
The following restaurants in Carefree are open for take-out only, per orders from the Governor’s Office. Both indoor and patio seating are disallowed. During this period, Governor Ducey has waived the restrictions on sales of liquor beyond the premises without a special ($300,000!) liquor license. Restaurants are allowed to sell bottles of wine and beer to go.
CURBSIDE PICKUP CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Alberto Ristorante , AlbertoCarefreeaz.com, 602-820-1995 – View Video
- Black Mountain Café, BlackMountainCafe.com, 480-488-9261 – View Video
- Carefree Coffee Roastery, CarefreeCoffeeRoastery.com, 480-577-1999 – View Video
- Confluence, RestaurantConfluence.com, 480-488-9796 – View Video
- Corrado’s Cucina Italiana, Corradosaaz.com, 480-306-7506 – View Video
- Giordano’s Trattoria, GiordanosItalianRestaurant.com
, 480-595-0233 – View Video
- Pizzicata, Pizzicatausa.com, 480-684-4039 – View Video
- Pizzafarro’s, Pizzafarros.com, 480-488-0703
- Venues Cafe, VenuesCafe.com, 480-595-9909 – View Video
The English Rose Tea Room, Keeler’s Neighborhood Steak House, and the Sundial Garden Cafe are closed until full service dining is again allowed.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions, please call the Town Office at 480-488-3686. Please also be aware, to limit exposure to our first responders and Town Staff so they may continue to deliver uninterrupted service, all public buildings are not accessible to the public and all in person meetings have been cancelled.
Sonoran Desert at its Finest
Enjoy the grandeur of the Sonoran desert, visit the one-of-a-kind Sundial and stroll through our vibrant downtown Desert Garden. Attend our seasonal cultural festivals and art shows; discover unique shops, exceptional galleries and gourmet restaurants; and bring the kids to the Kiwanis Splash pad for fun in the sun. There’s so much to see and do in Carefree!
A scenic 30 minute drive north from Phoenix and Scottsdale.
Gardens, galleries, shopping and dining - what's not to love? Tag us @TownOfCarefree or #keepitcarefree.
Error: The account for townofcarefree needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page