GOOD NEWS! SOME RESTAURANTS ARE OPENING UP FOR IN-HOUSE DINING. SEE DETAILS BELOW:
Opening Monday, May 11
- Venues Cafe, VenuesCafe.com, 480-595-9909
- Black Mountain Café, BlackMountainCafe.com, 480-488-9261
- Giordano’s Trattoria Romana, GiordanosTrattoriaRomana.com
- Raven’s View (soft opening, limited menu till June), Ravensviewwinebaraz.com, (480) 378-3755
- Pizzicata, Pizzicatausa.com, 480-684-4039
Opening Tuesday, May 12
- Alberto Ristorante , AlbertoCarefreeaz.com, 602-820-1995
Opening Friday, May 15
- Keelers Neighborhood Steakhouse (limited bar seating), Keelerssteakhouse.com, (602) 374-4784
Opening Saturday, May 16
- English Rose Tea Room (limited menu till June), carefreetea.com, 480-488-4812
Opening Tuesday, May 19
- Confluence, RestaurantConfluence.com, 480-488-9796
RESTAURANT CURBSIDE PICKUP
Our hearts go out to all affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This unprecedented crisis is challenging for every individual, family, community and our businesses.
As the pandemic disrupts our normal routines, Carefree restaurants are reaching out to offer the community curbside pickup. Please support our local restaurant community during this difficult time.
The following restaurants in Carefree are open for take-out only, per orders from the Governor’s Office. Both indoor and patio seating are disallowed. During this period, Governor Ducey has waived the restrictions on sales of liquor beyond the premises without a special ($300,000!) liquor license. Restaurants are allowed to sell bottles of wine and beer to go.
CURBSIDE PICKUP CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Carefree Coffee Roastery, CarefreeCoffeeRoastery.com, 480-577-1999 – View Video
- Corrado’s Cucina Italiana, Corradosaaz.com, 480-306-7506 – View Video
- Pizzafarro’s, Pizzafarros.com, 480-488-0703
- The Healthy Creek, thehealthycreek.com, 602-621-1823
The Sundial Garden Cafe is closed until full service dining is again allowed.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions, please call the Town Office at 480-488-3686. Please also be aware, to limit exposure to our first responders and Town Staff so they may continue to deliver uninterrupted service, all public buildings are not accessible to the public and all in person meetings have been cancelled.
Sonoran Desert at its Finest
Enjoy the grandeur of the Sonoran desert, visit the one-of-a-kind Sundial and stroll through our vibrant downtown Desert Garden. Attend our seasonal cultural festivals and art shows; discover unique shops, exceptional galleries and gourmet restaurants; and bring the kids to the Kiwanis Splash pad for fun in the sun. There’s so much to see and do in Carefree!
A scenic 30 minute drive north from Phoenix and Scottsdale.